Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Could I be a starting 3rd baseman?

I have played baseball for about 8 years. I missed last year with a hip injury, I had to have two surgeries on it. Now the doctor said I can play and I chose 3rd base for my desired position. I have good reflexes, I can catch a line drive that is coming right towards me. I am decent at stopping balls, I am not that good at handling short-hops but I usually block it with my chest. I am very good at handling pop-flies. I played outfield most of my baseball playing. I can throw accurately, sometimes when I throw to 1st the ball will be short. The year before I was hurt I batted a .365 batting average, I usually hit doubles. I am not a power hitter but I can get a home run. This is for my Freshman Team. I am already starting 3rd base for my other team, which is the JH team. They just chose some random people to play for them. So do you think I can start 3rd base for the freshman team?

No comments:

Post a Comment