Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does he really like me or is it just only one thing for him?

Ive been talking to this guy for about 2 months now and we've been on a couple of dates and what not and we have a great time when were together. Im just really confused if he really likes me and wants to be with me like he says he does, or he's trying to do a one hitter or quitter. I haven't had sex with him, and he respects that but just like any other guy, once you both start getting in the mood...he tries to lead it to other things but i always stop myself. He's really nice and sweet to me...im just scared to invest my feelings in someone if im just a conquest. I think its just too soon to even ask him whats going to happen between him and i.Worst part is, im really starting to like him and its scaring me. I guess what im trying to ask is, what are the signs or clues if he's really does like me and ends up wanting to be in a relationship with me and being honest what he really does feel towards me or just telling me lies and telling me things i just want to hear so he can just get in my pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment