Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How can i get a softball scholarship?

im in 8th grade heading to ninth grade this year. But one of my main goals is to get a scholarship in softball. But i dont know how to get one. I do have good grades. I study hard, I practise hard, im just inlove with softball! I have actually been playing little legue softball for not to long... but people tell me im really good and my coach tells me im his second best strongest hitter. Im not afraid of the ball at all. Rite now im 4th in the batting order and i usually play 3rd base, all outfield (mostly center). i started off as second, then SS, and now 3rd base. But now i play a little bit 1st base because one of our players got injured.these past games ive got on base every time and havent struk out in the past 7 games. So just tell me what u think and how i could get a scholarship. thank youu. byw im 14 turning 15 in november.

No comments:

Post a Comment