Thursday, July 14, 2011

Im confused on which girl I like. Please Help?

Ok so for the past year, I have been in love with this girl named Samantha. Im 14 btw. Like she was the reason i would get up and go to school. I thought about her everyday.I loved her more than everything. Everyone in the grade including her knew that i liked her though. But i never asked her out because I was afraid of what she would say. Then yesterday I went to six flags with my friends jake, nick, and jenna. Both jake and nick go to my school and jenna goes to another school but is going out with jake. Jenna brought her friend audrey, who is really pretty and cute. She has really nice legs, gorgeous hair, and is so funny. I love her laugh and everything about her. Then she sat behind me on a water ride, and we came to a sudden stop and jolted forward and she slid up against me and hit me on accident and was laughing. Then after we got off another ride that I sat with her on, we were walking to get something to eat and i hopped up on this curb and was walking along on it and trying to balance and i turned around and saw her do the same exact thing. When we were walking she asked me what highschool i was going to and i told her and she kinda got excited and said "OOO really? I'll see you then, Im going there"!! But the thing is i love everything about Samantha and Audrey. And I think theyr both beautiful and like both of them for their personalities. But i have been thinking about Audrey more. And the thing I like about Audrey is that we both kinda have the same personality, like were both a little quiet. I confused about who I like now. Ever since I met audrey, shes all I think about. Im kinda depressed on this for some reason, I have no reason why though. Like I dont know which one I like? I used to think about Samantha every day and I would do anything for her and I still would but now i think i might be falling in love with audrey. Im so confused right now. I might like both them but i dont know what to do. I know this is a stupid question, but please be honest. No bs answers please. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment